Monday, July 6, 2009

So many things to do on the 4th of July

Well our Independence day started with my friend Patti and I running a 5k for City Blast 2009 through Puyallup, which was awesome! I am still sore today, we followed up with Steve and Kevin moving dirt to level out the back yard before the fence gets installed. Patti, Grace and I played in the sun and the slip and slide till the eve. Patti and I took Grace to the Puyallup Fair so she could have some fun on all the jumping toys and get her face painted and the boys hung out at their house. The evening came and we all met up at Patti and Kev's place and hung out while I cooked a nice dinner for us all. We finished it up with sparklers and watching a great show from the hill in Puyallup overlooking the fair. It was a very wonderful, unplanned day and we all had so much fun.


No comments: