Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Steve, Melissa and Gracie





Steve and I have been married 8 years this September the 24th. We fell in love while stationed in Hawaii for the Army. We have a very smart and sweet daughter named Grace Christine. Steve has been working as a Union Piledriver for four years now and has learned so much from the trade. He is always building something. I have been in and out of work for a few years now trying to find my niche, and I am so fortunate that as of Friday the 19th I will be able to be a stay at home mommy finally. I am so looking forward to being home with my little girl and being able to spend her summer doing fun and memorable things. Grace will be in first grade next year and I can't wait to help out in her classroom. We have been in our home in Puyallup, WA now for a little over a year now and boy are there many projects to do. We are fortunate to have a lot of our family and friends so close to us so that we can enjoy all of our time with the ones we love. Thank you for taking the time to allow us to be part of your lives.

No comments: